My Henry Ford II High School is a site that contains links to sites that allow you to personalize your experience with our school. The links below give you real time access to information regarding your student's classes, grades, attendance, college and career dreams.
The UCS App gives parents the opportunity to personalize the information they receive from the district. In
addition to UCS information, users can customize their options to also
receive news, notifications and calendar dates from their favorite
school. The parent portal on the App also allows busy parents the ability to
securely access their student’s information, including schedules, attendance,
academic performance and bus routes. The app is available for free download at iTunes and Google Play Store.
PowerSchool allows parents to access information about their student's attendance and academic progress. The communication system also allows parents to register for monthly, weekly or daily e-mail alerts regarding their student's progress. Please follow this link.
Our partnership with Naviance offers access to several planning tools that connect goals with future outcomes. Family Connection takes an age and grade approach to goal setting and planning, so that students can personalize their action plans. As a parent or guardian, what role do you play in helping your student succeed?
- You can encourage goal setting as a recipe for success
- You can monitor activities to identify early intervention
- You can coach and guide to make informed decisions
More information is available at this link.
Electronic Report Cards
Henry Ford II High School offers parents two easy ways to electronically access your student’s semester grades through a secure system. These options will allow parents to view semester grades and attendance as soon as the information becomes available:
- PowerSchool - PowerSchool allows you to view semester grades and attendance. Parents who do not have access to a PowerSchool account will need to register for one prior to the end of the marking period. The report cards will be automatically e-mailed to the address that is used to register the PowerSchool account.
- SchoolMessenger - As an added featured, the system we use to communicate with you through automated e-mails and phone messages also provides parents a secure way to manage and receive information. This registration process will also allow you to set your preferred method of notifications for emergencies and school notices. Parents must first have a PowerSchool account to register for this system.
Our school no longer automatically prints and mails report cards to parents. Printed report cards are available by requesting one from our school office.
More information on how to register for secure accounts is available at: http://uticak12.org/studentinfocenter.